Terms and Conditions
www.smokbar.co.za is a business in the retail industry. We offer the consumer disposable vape device products.
Any Visitor, Participant or User of this website acknowledges, agrees and consents to the following terms and conditions of www.smokbar.co.za which terms and conditions shall be set out in this document referred to as the “Agreement”. It is to be distinctly noted that it is a requirement to be 18 years or older should you make use of this website.
This Agreement constitutes a whole and just agreement between us and you and supersedes all prior terms or agreements, guarantees and/or understandings. We reserve the right to make amendments to this Agreement at any time or periodically without notice to you.
Transfer of any personal information (such as login details or passwords) divulged from one User to another (for example the original account holder transfers details to another User), is done so at the original information holder’s own risk. www.smokbar.co.za will not accept any responsibility or claims of any kind for any activities on this site by Users or third-party affiliates in the instance where information is transferred from the original holder of the information to another holder.
www.smokbar.co.za does not accept responsibility for expressions made by third-party Service Providers and therefore www.smokbar.co.za offers no guarantees or warranties, based on information appearing on merchant sites and/or any other third-party websites linked to our website.
As the industry evolves so does our product offering and we therefore endeavour to always offer the best product available. From time to time and without notice to Users www.smokbar.co.za may proceed to make amendments to the housed ranges, prices and brands (with possible additions and/or omissions) to maintain the abovementioned stance.
Checking this page frequently is highly advised- particularly paying attention to the date of the last alteration/update recorded.
Clippa Sales takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and www.smokbar.co.za chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature 1494 Cranberry Street Wild Fig Business Park, Unit 10, Building A3, Laser Park Roodepoort Gauteng.
www.smokbar.co.za may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and delivery confirmed and arranged by a third party. You can use your order number to track your order.
We do not offer international shipping. We only deliver in South Africa.
For more detailed delivery information – click here
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Clippa Sales via PayGate (Pty) Ltd which are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Clippa Sales separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. The transaction currency is the South African Rand (ZAR).
www.smokbar.co.za shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.lawsofsouthafrica.up.ac.za/index.php/current-legislation
REFUND OF GOODS AND THE PROVISIONS OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (CPA)
The provision of goods and services by Clippa Sales is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Clippa Sales will refund the client in full within 30 days.
Your attention is drawn to Section 55(2) of the CPA which provides that except to the extent contemplated in subsection (6), every consumer has a right to receive goods that:-
- Are reasonably suitable for the purposes for which they are generally intended;
- Are of good quality and in good working order;
- Will be useable and durable for a reasonable period of time, having regard to the use to which they would normally be put and to all the surrounding circumstances of their supply;
- Comply with any applicable standards set out under the Standards Act 1993 (Act No. 29 of 1993), or any other public regulation.
Your attention is also drawn to the attention of Section 55(6) of the CPA which provides that subsection (2)(a) and (b) do not apply to a transaction if the consumer:-
- Has been expressly informed that the particular goods were offered in a specific condition; and
- Has expressly agreed to accept the goods in their condition, or knowingly acted in a manner consistent with accepting the goods in that condition.
You are accordingly expressly informed that the goods which are offered on this site are offered in the specific condition referred to in this site and by purchasing the same you expressly agree to accept the goods in such condition.
Further in terms of the CPA:
Defective goods returned by a Consumer may under certain circumstances to be refunded by the Supplier.
A Consumer will receive a full refund if goods are returned in the original unopened packaging within 10 (ten) days from date of purchase by the Consumer. Evolution Vape can only refund the original purchaser / winner / participant.
If goods have been opened but are returned in the original condition and repackaged in their original packaging, the item/goods will be exchanged or credited once the following have been actioned:
- The product has been sent to us for a period no longer than 72 (Seventy-Two) hours for assessment at any of our stores or Head office.
- Our product specialist has been given a reasonable opportunity to identify the cause of the defect (telephonically) and is given an opportunity to offer a replacement to rectify the issue. Only if the new product does not solve the issue, a full credit will be passed.
In terms of the consumer’s right to return goods within 10 (Ten) days after delivery and receive a refund, it is to be noted that the refund is excluded in respect of goods where reasons of public health prohibits the return of such goods.
General returns rules are as follows:
- Refund payments can only be effected via Head Office through electronic payment only. No cash refunds are possible.
- Refunds will only be effective if goods are in original packaging with accessories present and are in good order.
- We reserve the right to debit the used/missing/damaged components from the total value of the respective refund value.
- After the 10 days (and before the lapse of 6 months) the customer can request a replacement on the device, if there is a manufacturing defect. This refund does not apply if the device was dropped, cracked, for health reasons etc.
* Clippa Sales reserves the right to charge a reasonable administration/usage fee for returned orders should the returns process incur expenses.
Please call us on: 011 025 1000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any related queries.
This website is run by SMOK ZA based in South Africa with registration number 2014 / 218859 / 07
011 025 1000
1494 Cranberry Street Wild Fig Business Park, Unit 10, Building A3, Laser Park Roodepoort Gauteng